- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde 0916E Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization w/Hush Button (i9060)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde 0916E Battery Powered Ionization Smoke Alarm with Hush Button
The Kidde 0916E is another trusted smoke alarm you’ve come to expect with Kidde products. This unit features a battery-powered alarm that was designed with the protections of the latest ionization sensing technology. Ionization units can detect small fire particles to alert you to danger early. The Kidde 0916E comes with the 9V battery included to safeguard you even in the event of a power outage. With an easy twist-off mounting plate, installation is a breeze and requires no wiring on your part.
The Kidde 0916E also includes a tamper-resistant feature with a locking pin to deter theft or unwanted tampering. Silence false or nuisance alarms with a one-touch hush button feature. You can also rest assured that your Kidde 0916E is working properly with red LED flashes that occur every 30-40 seconds. And, your unit’s electrical circuitry, horn and battery function are never in question with an easy test button.
The Kidde 0916E battery-powered smoke alarm has an adequate 85 dB horn, temperature and relative humidity durability, and comes backed with a five-year limited warranty.
- Hush Feature Temporarily Silences Nuisance Alarms
- Red LED Flashes every 30
- 40 Seconds to Indicate that the Smoke Alarm is Receiving Power
- Test Button Tests Units Electronic Circuitry, Horn, and Battery Function
- Battery Operated (9V bat
- Unit Number: 0916E
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%
- 95% relative humidity (RH)
- 5 year limited warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.