Kidde 120V Hardwired Carbon Monoxide Relay Module
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
- Earn Rewards Purchase 7 pieces, earn: 2 Westside Dollars
Purchase $2500 of Pallet Items,
and Save an Extra 5% on them!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Kidde CO120X Hardwired Carbon Monoxide Relay Module
If you’re looking to route a signal from one Kidde carbon monoxide alarm to the rest of a circuit, there is no better way to accomplish this than with the Kidde CO120X hardwired carbon monoxide relay module. This device is perfect for linking up to 24 of your Kidde Fyrnetics devices to a single circuit for maximum safety awareness at all times.
With the Kidde CO120X, you’re able to connect and control your auxiliary warning devices in such a manner that a single alarm will alert the entire circuit. If carbon monoxide levels are detected by an alarm in the circuit, the relay system will be notified of the trigger and route the alert to the remainder of your devices around your home or office.
The Kidde CO120X is for use with other Kidde alarms only and comes with a guaranteed manufacturer’s warranty for up to five years.
• Switches connected device power when a CO interconnect signal is received
• Internal power supply for pull station comparability
• Controls and connects auxiliary warning devices
• For use with multiple station alarms and detectors
• Use with Kidde Fyrnetics devices only
• Part Number: 900-0125
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $21.99
Our Price: $39.99
Our Price: $29.99
Regular Price: $43.99
On Sale: $31.20