- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde HD135F Heat Detector, 120V Hardwired 135 Degrees w/9V Battery Backup
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde HK135F Hardwired Heat Detector with Battery Backup
The Kidde HD135F hardwired heat detector with battery backup offers owners an optimal way to protect their homes against deadly heat levels. This device measures heat temperatures and alerts you of heat exceeding 135 degrees Fahrenheit within your home. The ability to interconnect with up to 24 other devices gives the Kidde KD135F the ability to offer great protection, ensuring total defense against dangerous heat levels.
The red LED built into the Kidde HD135F flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper function within the device, while a low battery indicator alerts you in the event of a diminished power supply. Replacing the 9V battery in the Kidde HD135F is painless due to the easily maintained design of the device.
The quick connect power harness of the alarm ensures quick and easy installation, right out of the box. It also comes backed by a five-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices
- Tests units electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9V Battery Back Up Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Low Battery Indicator Alerts user in the event of a low or missing battery
- Quick Connect Power Harness Makes installation fast and easy
- Model/Part Number: HD135F
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60HZ, 9V battery backup
- Sensor: Heat
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Dimensions: 5" in diameter x 2" depth
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices
- LED: Red, AC power present, alarm mode
- Certifications: UL Listed
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers