Kidde i12020 Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Ionization w/Hush Button (21006374)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde i12020 120V Hardwired Ionization Smoke Alarm with Smart Hush
The Kidde i12020 ionization smoke alarm operates on a 120V, AC power source, using ionization sensing to detect microscopic fire particles faster than photoelectric model alarms. With a wiring harness that connects quickly, pre-stripped tinned strands for easy installation, alarm memory and a single button that operates tests, the Kidde i12020 is a practical, convenient choice for your home smoke alarm.
As an inter-connectable system, the Kidde i12020 can be used in conjunction with over 20 other devices, such as other smoke, heat and CO alarms. The audio alarm rings in at 85 dB, and it can withstand temperatures as high as 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
With a large mounting base and quick connect plug with 8" pigtails for added convenience, along with tamper resistant features, the Kidde i12020 is safe and easy to use.
The Kidde i12020 is a UL Listed product with a limited five-year warranty.
Features:• Ionization Sensing Technology
• One button design (operates Smart Hush and test)
• Large mounting base
• Tamper resist feature
• Alarm memory
• Pre-stripped wiring harness with tinned strands
Specifications:• Part Number: 21006374
• Replaces Kidde Model: 1235
• Electrical Wiring: 120 VAC
• Interconnectable: Up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms
• Audio Alarm: 85dB
• Temp. Range: 40 • 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Humidity Range: up to 85 Percent Relative Humidity
• Sensor: Ionization
• Wiring: Quick Connect Plug with 8" Pigtails
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: