- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde i12060 Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Ionization Spring Load Battery Door w/Hush Button & Battery Backup (21006376)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde i12060 120V Hardwired Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde i12060 hardwired smoke alarm uses a 120V power source and includes a 9V backup battery. It has user-friendly features, such as a front-loading battery door. With simple installation, alarm memory and Smart Hush included, the Kidde i12060 smoke alarm is safety for your home at its best.
As an inter-connectable system, the Kidde i12060 can be used with a series of other devices, including bells, whistles and alternate alarms or detectors. The adequate audio alarm rings in at 85 dB, and it can withstand temperatures as high as 100 degrees Fahrenheit and up to 85% relative humidity.
The Kidde i12060 also features a quick connect plug with 8” pigtails and 120 VAC electrical wiring. At a reasonable price, this smoke alarm with ionization sensor is one of the most popular on the market.
The Kidde i12060 is UL Listed and is backed by a ten-year limited manufacturer's warranty.This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
- AC Wired with Battery Backup
- Smart Hush
- Interconnectable System
- Easy Installation
- User-Friendly Features
- Battery Included
- Alarm Memory
- 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Part Number: 21006376
- Replaces Kidde Model: 1275
- Electrical Wiring: 120 VAC
- Audio Alarm: 85dB
- Temp. Range: 40-100 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity Range: up to 85 Percent Relative Humidity
- Sensor: Ionization
- Wiring: Quick Connect Plug with 8" Pigtails
- 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.