- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde i12080 Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Ionization w/Hush Button, Battery Backup & Safety Light (21006379)
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Kidde i12080 Hardwired Ionization Smoke Alarm with Safety Light
If you're looking for maximum protection against all types of fires, look no further than the Kidde i12080. This alarm uses ionization detectors to detect smoke, flames and even microscopic fire particles in the air. Ionization sensors quickly detect already burning fires to help deter the spread of flames, keeping you protected against smoldering fires.
This all-encompassing early warning device can be hardwired and comes with a battery backup that kicks in at the loss of AC power. The Kidde i12080 can be implemented as part of an interconnected system with other Kidde devices, or as a standalone unit.
A five-year manufacturer’s warranty backs the Kidde i12080, ensuring that you and your family are always protected against fires of all types.
- AC Wired with Battery Backup
- Safety Light Illuminates the Path to Safety
- Smart Hush
- Interconnectable System
- Easy Installation
- User-Friendly Features
- Battery Included
- Alarm Memory
- 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Part Number; 21006379
- Replaces Kidde Model: 1285
- Electrical Wiring: 120 VAC
- Audio Alarm: 85dB
- Temp. Range: 40-100 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity Range: up to 85 Percent Relative Humidity
- Sensor: Ionization
- Wiring: Quick Connect Plug with 8" Pigtails
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.