Kidde 120V Hardwired Ionization Smoke Alarm with Battery Back-up and Quick Quiet (Bulk Packaging)
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Kidde i4618 Firex Ionization Smoke Alarm with LED Indicator
The Kidde i4618 Firex smoke alarm is chock full of features and protections. The ionization 120V AC alarm with a backup battery is compatible for use with both single and multiple stations, with the 15-minute False Alarm Control element that will silence an alarm, if needed.
This product also includes a front-loading door for the battery, a test switch, a dual-purpose LED indicator and an 85-decibel horn. A constant green on the LED indicator allows the user to know if there is AC power available for use, with flashing red that displays the alarm and battery status. And, due to its innovative PowerLink tab, the Kidde i4618 is shipped to customers with the battery installed and ready to go. This tab prevents drainage of the 9V battery until installation is complete.
This product is UL listed and comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty.
This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
• Latching LED: A red LED flashes until reset for quick, clear identification of the initiating smoke alarm in an interconnected system
• Visible Low Battery Indicator: Helps locate chirping unit
• Front loading battery door: Makes battery changing simple
• PowerLink Tab: Makes installation faster and easier
• False Alarm Control: Quiets unwanted alarms for up to 15 minutes
• Interconnects with other Firex smoke alarms and heat alarms
• Compatible with other contractor preferred Firex products
• Factory sealed housing: Prevents tampering and provides outstanding durability
• Attractive low profile design: Our contemporary StyleLine design is a favorite among consumers
• Part Number: 21007584
• Operating Temperature: 40°C to 100°F
• Interconnect Quantity: Up to 18 Firex devices max:
• Firex smoke alarm items 5000 (model FADC), 4418 (model AD), 4518 (model ADC), 4480 (model PAD), Firex heat alarm item 5700 (model ADH) (up to 6 heat alarms max.)
• Electrical Rating: 120V AC, 60Hz, 50mA max, 9 volt Battery Back-up
• Alarm Point obs. 1.35 +/- 0.7%ft.
• Horn Output: 85 decibels at 10 feet
• Listing: U.L. 217
• Detection Type: Dual ionization chamber
• Humidity Range: 10% - 93% relative humidity
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $7.99
On Sale: $5.20
Regular Price: $12.99
On Sale: $8.80
Regular Price: $13.99
On Sale: $9.30
Our Price: $38.80