- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde i5000 Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Ionization w/Hush Button & Front Load 9V Alkaline Battery Backup (21007582)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde i5000 Ionization Smoke Detector with Battery Backup and LED Indicators
The Kidde i5000 is a hardwired ionization smoke detector and alarm that is AC/DC powered. It operates on a 120V power source, along with a 9 V backup battery. The technology within the alarm can sense microscopic fire particles in a much quicker manner than traditional photoelectric alarms. This makes the Kidde i5000 the perfect detector to place near a kitchen or other locations where fires may occur immediately or spontaneously.
This unit includes a hush button and alarm memory indicator, backup batteries and red/green LED indicators for power source and battery status. The Kidde i5000 also sports a new 360-degree mounting plate with tamper resistance enhancements for added protections against theft and tampering.
This product is inter-connectable with up to 24 other Kidde devices, entails super-simple installation, is temperature and relative humidity durable and sounds the alarm at 85 dB.
The Kidde i5000 is UL listed and comes with a limited 10-year warranty.Additional Information :
- Ionization Sensing Technology
- Battery Backup (batteries included)
- Hush Button
- Alarm Memory Indicator
- New 360 degree Mounting Plate with Tamper Resistance
- Front Load Battery Door
- Part Number: 21007582
- Model: i5000
- Power Source: 120VAC (80mA Max)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: Up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 5.6 in diameter x 1.8 depth
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices
- LED: Green, receiving ac power / Red, 4 modes of operation
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers