Kidde i9040 4" Fire Sentry Smoke Alarm, Ionization, 9V Battery Powered
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Kidde i9040 Fire Sentry Smoke Alarm, is a battery operated, ionization sensing smoke alarm, features a 4" diameter and low-profile design while providing the same great quality of the rest of the Kidde line. With its 9V battery that ensures constant protection even if the power goes out, the Kidde 4" ionization smoke alarm is extremely simple to install and comes with a button that allows you to test it to make sure its detection electronics are in full working order.
The audio alarm of the Kidde i9040 Smoke Alarm sounds at 85 dB from up to 10 feet, is sure to alert everyone in the area in case of smoke or fire. The device works in temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as in 5-95% relative humidity. The Kidde i9040 is the perfect solution to ensure that you and your family are protected if a fire emergency occurs in your home.
The Kidde i9040 Smoke Alarm (formerly Model 0914) is UL listed and comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty.
• Battery Operated (9V Battery Included) - Easy installation and provides continuous protection even during power outages
• Test Button - Tests unit's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
• Low Battery Indicator - Low battery warning chirp alerts user to change battery
• Discreet Design - Four (4) inch diameter
• Part Number: 0914
• Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Sensor: Ionization
• Interconnects: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: