Kidde Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization (0915E)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde i9050 Low Profile Carbon Monoxide Detector
The battery-powered, ionization Kidde i9050 Smoke Alarm has been designed specifically to protect you and your loved ones from fire and smoke hazards. Powered by a dependable 9V battery, this device provides constant protection of your spaces, even if the power goes out. It even comes standard with a flashing LED red light that indicates if the alarm is receiving an adequate amount of power.
As a basic smoke alarm that's battery powered, the Kidde i9050 gives your family a much-needed early warning against hazards like fire and smoke in your home. It is extremely easy to install, and includes a button that allows you to test the circuitry of the unit's electronics. In addition, there's a tamper-resistant feature that helps to deter tampering or theft, as well as a 9V battery backup.
The Kidde i9050 is UL listed and comes with a five-year limited warranty.
Features:• Replaces model 0915E
• Easy Installation with no wiring required
• Battery Operated (9V battery included) Provides continuous protection even during power failures
• Quality Design
• 5 year limited warranty
• Flashing LED Indicates alarm is receiving power
• Test Button Verifies battery and alarm operation.
• Low Battery Indicator Chirps when battery needs replacement
Specifications:• Part Number: 0915E (formerly Model 0915)
• Dimensions: 5" Diam. x 1-1/2" Width
• Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Sensor: Ionization
• Size: 5" in diameter x 1.75" depth
• Interconnects: No
• LED: Red, normal operation
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: