- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde i9060 Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization w/Hush Button (44037502)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde i9060 Ionization Sensor Smoke Alarm
Protecting your home from the dangers of a fire has never been easier thanks to the Kidde i9060 smoke alarm. The device is a must for any homeowner and can be installed with little effort in under five minutes—simply mount the bracket and snap on the unit!
The Kidde i9060 comes with a convenient hush feature to silence false alarms and relieves the nuisance of battery removal that many other models require for silencing. Also battery operated, the Kidde i9060 relies on a single 9V battery to function, and features a button for owners to test the circuitry for optimal performance.
Tamper-resistant locking pins keep the Kidde i9060 secure to prevent tampering or theft. And, backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, it's meant to last. The ionization sensor smoke alarm works best at a temperature between 40 degrees and 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and up to 85% relative humidity.
The Kidde i9060 comes UL approved right out of the box, ensuring that your home is protected by the highest-grade standards in fire safety. By utilizing ionization detection technology, it's a reliable standard in fire alert systems.
- Hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Battery operated 9V battery included
- Test button tests unit's electronic circuitry
- Tamper resist locking pin helps deter tampering or theft
- UL Approved
- Model Number: i9060 (formerly Model 0916)
- Part Number: 0916E
- Power: 9V Battery Operated
- Audio Alarm: 85dB
- Temp Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: Up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Warranty: 10 Year
Ten (10) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers