- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde i9070 Smoke Detector, Front Load 9V Battery Powered Ionization w/Hush Button (0976-9997)
About the Kidde i9070 Front Load Battery Powered Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde i9070 ionization battery powered smoke alarm features a front-loading battery door providing easy battery replacement and convenience. This 9V battery-included unit sounds an 85 decibel horn alarm, features a test switch to test the alarm and horn circuitry, and an easy hush feature button to silence nuisance alarms.
The Kidde i9070 smoke alarm can be locked to the mounting bracket to prevent the alarm from being removed from your home’s ceiling or wall. With the latest ionization sensing technology, this unit may detect invisible fire particles associated with flaming fires sooner than photoelectric model alarms. The Kidde i9070 has temperature and relative humidity durability and breezy-easy installation with its front-loading battery replacement feature. This smoke alarm is a must-have for your family home.
Your home’s fire protection and safety has never been easier with the Kidde i9070 ionization smoke alarm. And at an extremely reasonable price, your cold hard cash buys you a hot deal.
The Kidde i9070 smoke alarm is UL listed and provides a 5-year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Front load battery door provides easy access which reduces the installation time and battery replacement time
- Battery operated 9V battery included
- Hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Unit can be locked to the mounting bracket to prevent the alarm from being removed from the ceiling or wall
- Kidde's smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Part Number: 0976-9997
- Model Number: i9070
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Interconnects: No
5-year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers