- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KL-3S Escape Ladder, 25 ft. 3-Story (468094)
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Kidde KL-3S 3-Story Ladder
If you live in a two- or three-story home, you should always consider what to do in the event of a fire that traps you upstairs. The Kidde KL-3S three-story escape ladder offers a 25-foot makeshift ladder to help you escape your two- or three-story home in the worst-case scenario. Its durable, reliable construction makes the Kidde KL-3S your best bet when it comes to evacuation.
The Kidde KL-3S comes ready to use, eliminating prep time and saving you precious minutes when time is crucial. The tangle-free design makes this ladder ready to deploy at any time. Its anti-slip rungs are tested up to 1,000 pounds and are designed to fit most residential windows.
The Kidde KL-3S three-story escape ladder comes with a five-year warranty and is ready to use at any time. Please note that the Kidde KL-3S is designed for one-time use only.
- 3 Story, 25 Feet one time use worry-free Escape Ladder
- Strong and Durable Construction
- Easy to Use: Attaches Quickly to Most Common Windows
- Tangle-Free Design: Fast and Easy to Deploy
- Ready for Use: No Tools or Assembly Required
- Fits Most Standard Size Windows
- Ladder Tested to 1000 lbs.
- Anti-Slip Rungs
- Compact for easy Storage
- 5 year Limited Warranty
- Part Number: 468094
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the life expectancy of the Kidde KL-RS? We have one staged at work and have been questioned about the possibilities of the ladder dry rotting since it is staged for emergency use only. At what point does or should it be replaced ?by Wayne S. on 10-15-2014
The life expectancy and warranty of this ladder is 5 years. Please keep in mind this is a one time use only ladder. It is constructed of nylon with plastic rungs, so depending on what weather conditions you store it in (ie: direct sunlight), there is a possibility it could dry rot.on 10-16-2014Please login or register before adding a question.