- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered (21008872)
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde 9C05-LP2View this item
About the Kidde KN_COB-B-LPM Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM is a carbon monoxide alarm that contains the right functionality to protect homeowners before hazards have the chance to rear their hot heads. These alarms provide the warnings of any presence of CO, usually before a healthy adult would experience the symptoms. Because carbon monoxide is a cumulative poison, the Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM has a time-weighted alarm-the higher the level of CO present, the sooner the alarm will be triggered.
Kidde has been manufacturing fire safety products for over 90 years. Their mission is to provide answers to problems that affect people in hazardous ways. In fact, the military and firefighters have been relying on Kidde for fire protection and consumers will find the same type of care in Kidde’s fire safety line of products. However, CO alarms have limitations. Like any other electronic device, CO alarms are not fool-proof. The Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM has a limited operational life. You must test your CO alarm weekly, because it could fail to operate at any time.
This item comes in bulk packaging and is not packaged for retail
- Respected name in fire safety for commercial and residential applications
- Green LED light indicator
- Test/reset buttons conveniently located on CO alarm
- Kidde's alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories
- Three AA batteries included; provides protection during power outages
- Protects your family against two potential home dangers, smoke and carbon monoxide
- Test/reset button tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide and smoke alarm
- Loud 85 decibel alarms in both the carbon monoxide and smoke alarm; 10 year warranty
- Kidde's carbon monoxide and smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- This item is bulk packaged and does not come in retail packaging
- 5-Year Limited Warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
what does bulked packaged meanby doracanning on 05-11-2013
Bulk packaging is a lesser cost package the manufacturers supplies for contractors and installers who do not need the look of more costly retail packaging.Bulk packaging may not include a manufactures labeled box but a less costly plastic sleeve or plain box.Be assured these "bulk" items carry all of the manufacturers warranties and the quality you expect, but at a lower cost.on 08-05-2013
what is the recommended mounting height for model # kn-cob-b-lpm?by jimmy P. on 03-11-2013
Kidde recommends the alarms to be placed at eye level.on 03-11-2013Please login or register before adding a question.