Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V AC/DC Plug-In w/Battery Backup (1092-5105)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide alarm uses electromechanical sensing technology to monitor carbon monoxide levels. It includes a 9V backup battery, along with a sleek design and two LEDs that flash green and red, depending on the amount of power provided.
This high-quality carbon monoxide alarm features a battery pull-tab, which eliminates battery installation and replacement time and keeps your battery fresh. The industry standard 85 decibel alarm, temperature and relative humidity durability, and the 120VAC power source makes the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A a best buy for your family’s home carbon monoxide protection.
The test/reset button on the device allows you to test it regularly and reset it in case the alarm goes off. At a convenient size and weight and a reasonable price, this unit is one of the most popular carbon monoxide alarms on the market.
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A is UL listed and comes with a manufacturer five-year limited warranty.
This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
• Easy Installation - Mounts to any wall outlet
• Battery Pull Tab - Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
• Loud 85dB - Alerts you of deadly CO gas
• Quality Design - 5 year limited warranty
• Test/Reset Button - Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm
• Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly
• Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode
• Part Number: 1092-5105
• Model: KN-COB-LCB-A
• Power Source: 120VAC, 60 Hz 60mA max., 9V battery backup
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Size: 5" W x 3.875" H x 1.6875" D
• Weight: .5lb
• Interconnects: No
• LED: Green, Normal; Red, Alarm
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Does the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector work for propane gas?
No, the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector should not be used to detect the presence of propane.You would want to purchase the Kidde KN-COEG-3. This item has a gas sensor with a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas including methane and propane gas. This item is for purchase here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/kidde-kn-coeg-3.html
If you are a new customer, please register first: