Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector, AC Plug-In w/ Battery Backup
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide detector (900-0193) uses electromechanical sensing technology to monitor carbon monoxide levels. It includes a 9V backup battery, along with a sleek design and two LEDs that flash green and red, depending on the amount of power provided.
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide alarm features a battery pull-tab which eliminates battery installation and replacement time. The industry standard 85 decibel alarm, temperature and relative humidity durability, and the 120VAC power source makes the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A a best buy for your family’s home carbon monoxide protection. The test/reset button on the device allows you to test it regularly and reset it in case the alarm goes off. At a convenient size and weight and a reasonable price, this unit is one of the most popular carbon monoxide alarms on the market.
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide detector is UL listed and comes with a Kidde five-year limited warranty.
• Battery Pull Tab - Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
• Loud 85dB - Alerts you of deadly CO gas
• Quality Design - 5 year limited warranty
• Test/Reset Button - Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm
• Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly
• Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode
• Model: KN-COB-LCB-A
• Power Source: 120VAC, 60 Hz 60mA max., 9V battery backup
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Size: 5" W x 3.875" H x 1.6875" D
• Weight: .5lb
• Interconnects: No
• LED: Green, Normal; Red, Alarm<
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the UL rating for this Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector?
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A sensor shall be of a fuel cell design and shall meet the sensitivity requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL2034 Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
Does the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector work for propane gas?
No, the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector should not be used to detect the presence of propane.You would want to purchase the Kidde KN-COEG-3. This item has a gas sensor with a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas including methane and propane gas. This item is for purchase here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/kidde-kn-coeg-3.html
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: