- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector, AC Plug-In w/ Battery Backup
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde KN-COB-DP2View this item
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide detector (900-0193) uses electromechanical sensing technology to monitor carbon monoxide levels. It includes a 9V backup battery, along with a sleek design and two LEDs that flash green and red, depending on the amount of power provided.
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide alarm features a battery pull-tab which eliminates battery installation and replacement time. The industry standard 85 decibel alarm, temperature and relative humidity durability, and the 120VAC power source makes the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A a best buy for your family’s home carbon monoxide protection. The test/reset button on the device allows you to test it regularly and reset it in case the alarm goes off. At a convenient size and weight and a reasonable price, this unit is one of the most popular carbon monoxide alarms on the market.
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A carbon monoxide detector is UL listed and comes with a Kidde five-year limited warranty.
- Easy Installation - Mounts to any wall outlet
- Battery Pull Tab - Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
- Loud 85dB - Alerts you of deadly CO gas
- Quality Design - 5 year limited warranty
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode
- Part Number: 1092-5105
- Model: KN-COB-LCB-A
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60 Hz 60mA max., 9V battery backup
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 5" W x 3.875" H x 1.6875" D
- Weight: .5lb
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Green, Normal; Red, Alarm<
- 5-year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the UL rating for this Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector?by Judy R. from Rhinelander WI on 05-19-2014
The Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A sensor shall be of a fuel cell design and shall meet the sensitivity requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL2034 Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms.on 05-20-2014
Does the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector work for propane gas?by Pam R. on 02-16-2014
No, the Kidde KN-COB-LCB-A Carbon Monoxide Detector should not be used to detect the presence of propane.You would want to purchase the Kidde KN-COEG-3. This item has a gas sensor with a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas including methane and propane gas. This item is for purchase here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/kidde-kn-coeg-3.htmlon 03-08-2014Please login or register before adding a question.