Kidde KN-COEG-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V AC/DC Plug-In Multi-Hazard w/Gas Detector (900-0113)
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Kidde KN-COEG-3 plug-in carbon monoxide and gas combination alarm features two life-saving devices in one. This device protects your family by constantly monitoring the level of carbon monoxide in your home, as well as searching for traces of combustible gasses, like propane or methane. Plus, the equipped 85-decibel pulsing alarm will alert you of any hazardous situation in the event that gas is detected.
The constant digital display of the Kidde KN-COEG-3 gives you instant readings of carbon monoxide levels. Should an alarm be triggered, the device will indicate which sensor detected harmful levels. The Kidde KN-COEG-3 will beep four times in quick succession for carbon monoxide and sustain a one-second alarm in short bursts when detecting other gasses.
Because of its simple plug-in design, the Kidde KN-COEG-3 is easy to install in any home. A 9V battery backup also ensures that your device will still function properly in any power outage situation and comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Features:• Sounder Alarm: The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem
• Alarm Condition: Carbon Monoxide 4 quick beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 quick beeps. Repeat with a number showing in the display (CO concentration in ppm)
• Gas: one second of alarm on, one second of alarm off, repeating with GAS" shown in display
Specifications:• Part Number: 900-0113
• Power Source: 120VAC
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Dimensions: 6.1"L x 3.8"W x 1.8"H
• Interconnects: No
• Wiring: Plug-In
• LED: Displays CO concentration in PPM
• Certifications: UL Listed
Excellent for RV use as well as in your home
The unit is very dependable and I like its versatility of being able to use it plugged in at the outlet or used on a table top. The back up battery alarm is great because you could end up with a gas problem if your power goes out.
on 07-25-2011 by Mom
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: