Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V Hardwired Interconnectable w/Battery Backup & Digital Display (21006407)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde KN-COP-IC Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Back-Up & Digital Display
Carbon monoxide in the home can be avoided by taking the proper precautions to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected. The first step is installing a carbon monoxide detector, like the Kidde KN-COP-IC hardwired interconnectable CO alarm with battery backup and digital display. This technologically advanced sensor can detect even the faintest levels of CO.
The Kidde KN-COP-IC's digital display gives you a constant readout of carbon monoxide levels or indications that carbon monoxide is present. It even offers peak-level memory, a unique feature that displays the highest levels recorded since the device was last reset.
Installing the Kidde KN-COP-IC is a breeze. Adjustable mounting brackets ensure perfect alignment when mounting the unit, and the quick connect feature installs quickly with a snap-on electrical harness. The Kidde KN-COP-IC is tamper resistant and features a locking mechanism that also acts as a theft deterrent. The device comes with a standard five-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.
Features:• Battery Pull Tab Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
• Adjustable Mounting Bracket Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment
• Quick Connect Installs quickly with snap-on electrical harness
• Sealed Cover Reduces nuisance alarms: Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation
• Tamper Resist Locking Feature to deter battery and alarm theft
• Alkaline Battery Backup for continuous protection in case of power failure
Specifications:• Part Number: 21006407
• Power Source: 120VAC, 60HZ, 9V battery back-up
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: