Kidde KN-COP-IC Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V Hardwired Interconnectable w/Battery Backup & Digital Display (21006407)
Ask a Question
About this Product
Carbon monoxide in the home can be avoided by taking the proper precautions to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected. The first step is installing a carbon monoxide detector, like the Kidde KN-COP-IC hardwired interconnectable CO alarm with battery backup and digital display. This technologically advanced sensor can detect even the faintest levels of CO.
The Kidde KN-COP-IC's digital display gives you a constant readout of carbon monoxide levels or indications that carbon monoxide is present. It even offers peak-level memory, a unique feature that displays the highest levels recorded since the device was last reset.
Installing the Kidde KN-COP-IC is a breeze. Adjustable mounting brackets ensure perfect alignment when mounting the unit, and the quick connect feature installs quickly with a snap-on electrical harness. The Kidde KN-COP-IC is tamper resistant and features a locking mechanism that also acts as a theft deterrent. The device comes with a standard five-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.
Features:• Battery Pull Tab Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
• Adjustable Mounting Bracket Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment
• Quick Connect Installs quickly with snap-on electrical harness
• Sealed Cover Reduces nuisance alarms: Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation
• Tamper Resist Locking Feature to deter battery and alarm theft
• Alkaline Battery Backup for continuous protection in case of power failure
Specifications:• Part Number: 21006407
• Power Source: 120VAC, 60HZ, 9V battery back-up
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: