- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COPE-I Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, 120V Photoelectric Hardwired Talking w/Battery Backup (21007624)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Kidde KN-COPE-I (21007624) combo smoke and carbon monoxide alarm is a state of the art voice warning smoke detector with battery backup. Designed with photoelectric sensors for detecting smoke and fire as well as electrochemical sensors for detecting deadly carbon monoxide, this combination smoke alarm protects your family with unmistakable, innovative voice warning alarms that clearly announce the type of danger. Temperature and relative humidity durability and a quick connect plug with 8" pigtails rounds out the Kidde KN-COPE-I smoke and carbon monoxide alarm as a must-have for your home.
The Kidde KN-COPE-I smoke and carbon monoxide alarm is a 120VAC wired device, with included 9V backup battery to protect your family at all times, even during power outages. With a battery that loads in the front for lightning-fast installation and replacement, and the ability to connect with up to 24 other devices, the Kidde KN-COPE-I is a powerhouse protection device for your home. The Kidde KN-COPE-I is UL listed and comes with a seven-year limited warranty.
Fire Voice Warning:
The red LED flashes with alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning message FIRE! FIRE! The smoke alarm will repeats this function until the KN-COPE-I is reset or smoke is eliminated. Note: Abnormal levels of smoke detected since its last test, will produce three rapid beeps. Carbon Monoxide Warning: Four (4) short alarm beeps followed by a voice warning of WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!” This function continues until the alarm is reset or the carbon monoxide is eliminated. Upon the reset button pressed the KN-COPE-I will announce CO PREVIOUSLY DETECTED.
Low Battery Warning: One chirp occurs with the voice warning “LOW BATTERY”. The red LED light flashes and continues every minute for the 1st hour. After the first hour, the red LED light will flash once a minute accompanied by the chirp sound. The LOW BATTERY warning will then sound once every fifteen minutes.
Voice Hush Announcement:
HUSH ACTIVATED and HUSH CANCELLED will be heard.
- 85 Decibel Voice Warning states the Danger Type
- Warns of CO Concentrations of 100ppm or Higher
- Smart Hush™ Silences False Alarms
- LED Indicators For Alarm Sounding and Unit Activation
- Low Battery Signal with Chirp Sound Every 30 Seconds
- Tamper/Theft Resistant
- Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
- Front Loading Battery Design
- A/C Wired With Battery Backup
- Part Number: 21007624
- 9V battery backup
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60Hz 25mA max per alarm
- Size: 5.79" in diameter x 1.85" depth
- Smoke Sensor: Photoelectric
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Warranty: 7 year limited
- Weight: 1lb
- Wiring: Quick connect plug with 8" pigtails
- 7-year limited warranty through KIdde
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers