- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COPF-i Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V Hardwired Silhouette Low Profile w/Digital Display (900-0232)
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Kidde KN-CPF-I Low Profile Carbon Monoxide Detector
The Kidde KN-CPF-i low profile carbon monoxide detector is one of the highest grade carbon monoxide detection units you can buy. With advanced electrochemical sensing technology, the Kidde KN-CPF-I will detect minute levels of carbon monoxide in your home or office, and list CO levels directly on the built-in digital display. Inside the unit resides a lithium ion rechargeable back-up battery which remains charged through the 120v central AC power, providing protection even during a power outage. This maintenance-free detection unit saves labor and maintenance time usually associated with hardwired carbon monoxide alarms.
The Kidde KN-CPF-I has the capability to interconnect among a series of other devices including bells, whistles, and alternate alarms. Different from other models, this advanced carbon monoxide detector has an initial alarm memory and a blinking LED indicator light to signal operators to the effected detector when interconnected.
Installation of the Kidde KN-CPF-I is a breeze with the slim line low profile design, which can fit easily inside any 2 gang electrical box (metal or plastic) for a flush-mount look. The pre-stripped wiring harness come tinned for increased conductivity and reliable power connection. Once installed, the discreet profile makes it one of the most popular carbon monoxide alarms on the market.
The Kidde KN-CPF-I is UL Listed and is backed by a 7 year limited manufacturer warranty. The enclosed lithium ion battery is suitable for the life of the detector.
- Low profile flush mount design
- Blue digital display: Provides CO level
- Peak level Button/Test Button: Displays highest CO level measured since last reset
- 3 LED indicators
- Rechargeable battery backup: Sealed battery does not need to be replaced for life of alarm
- User friendly
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (see users guide for listing of interconnect units)
- Pre-stripped wiring harness includes easy-off cap, does not require stripping tool
- Part Number: 21007426
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60Hz; 30mA max per alarm
- Audio Alarm: 85dB
- Temperature Range: 40 degrees F (4.4 degrees C), 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 95 percent RH non-condensing
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Wiring: Quick connect plug with 8 inch pigtails
- Meets Response Time: At 70 ppm, unit must alarm within 60-240 min., At 150 ppm, unit must alarm within 10-50 min., At 400 ppm, unit must alarm within 4-15 min.
- UL Listed
- Limited 7 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.