- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COPP-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector, AC Plugin, Battery Backup w/ Digital Display
The Kidde KN-COPP-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector (900-0076)provides peace of mind for protecting your family from carbon monoxide exposure. To be sure you are never without protection the Kidde Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a 9-volt battery backup, so even if your power were to go out the battery backup will kick in. The easy to read digital display clearly shows the levels of carbon monoxide the unit has detected and stored. The Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm can detect and store anywhere from 30 to 999 ppm, and it also updates every 15 seconds to signify any sudden changes or any alarming trends. There is a LED that shows the status of the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm, a blinking dot in the lower right-hand corner of the display signifies normal operation.
Installation of the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector is simple. This alarm gives you several mounting options, including: direct-plug, a 6’ power cord or table top.Just remove the alarm from the package and plug it into any AC outlet. The 9-volt battery is included so you do not even need to worry about that upon first installation. The Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a seven year life expectancy, and is covered by a manufacturer five-year limited warranty.
With carbon monoxide being the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, it is recommended to install the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector in multiple rooms of your home. Children are everything to their parents so install the Nighthawk in the kids' rooms to insure never to have a freak carbon monoxide accident. Not everyone is going to have a carbon monoxide problem, but by installing the Nighthawk you can be sure to be safe rather than sorry.
This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
- 9V Battery Back-up Protects Against Power Loss
- Digital Display Updates Readings Every 15 seconds
- Digital Readout of CO Concentration In Parts per million (30-900PPM)
- Displays Peak CO Level Recorded by The Alarm Since Last Reset
- Test Button for Proper Operation, Resets The Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Part Number: 900-0076
- Power Source: 120VAC
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Dimensions: 6" L x 3-3/4" W x 1-3/4" H
- Interconnects: No
- Wiring: Plug-In
- LED: Displays CO concentration in Parts Per Million (PPM)
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers