Kidde Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Bulk Packaged)
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Back-Up - Digital Display
The Kidde KN-COPP-3 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm is perfect for protecting your family from exposure to carbon monoxide. To be sure you are never without protection the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a 9-volt battery backup, so even if your power were to go out the battery backup will kick in. The easy to read digital display clearly shows the levels of carbon monoxide the unit has detected and stored. The Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm can detect and store anywhere from 30 to 999 ppm, and it also updates every 15 seconds to signify any sudden changes or any alarming trends. There is a LED that shows the status of the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm, a blinking dot in the lower right-hand corner of the display signifies normal operation.
Installation of the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Alarm is simple. Just remove the alarm from the package and plug it into any AC outlet in your house. The 9-volt battery is included so you do not even need to worry about that upon first installation. The Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a seven year life expectancy, and is covered by a manufacturer five-year limited warranty.
With carbon monoxide being the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, it is recommended to install the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm in multiple rooms of your home. Children are everything to their parents so install the Nighthawk in the kids' rooms to insure never to have a freak carbon monoxide accident. Not everyone is going to have a carbon monoxide problem, but by installing the Nighthawk you can be sure to be safe rather than sorry.
This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
• Digital Display: Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds
• Peak Level Button: Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
• 9V Battery Back-up: Provides protection during power outage
• Test Button Functions: Tests the unit for proper operation, resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
• LED Operation: Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
• Digital readout displays CO concentration in parts per million (30-900PPM)
• Part Number: 900-0076
• Power Source: 120VAC
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Dimensions: 6" L x 3-3/4" W x 1-3/4" H
• Interconnects: No
• Wiring: Plug-In
• LED: Displays CO concentration in Parts Per Million (PPM)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $28.99
On Sale: $20.50
Our Price: $39.99
Our Price: $29.99
Regular Price: $43.99
On Sale: $31.20