Kidde KN-COPP-B-LP Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered Nighthawk w/Digital Display (900-0230)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kiddie KN-COPP-B-LP Carbon Monoxide Detector Battery Powered with Digital Display
The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LP carbon monoxide detector is a sophisticated sensory device that is ideal for detecting harmful levels of carbon monoxide in any residential dwelling. Unmatched sensor technology makes the Kidde KN-COPP-B a powerful carbon monoxide detector, yet a simple unit to manage. Simply plug the device into any wall outlet to begin protecting you and your family from carbon monoxide gasses.
Featuring a digital display, the Kidde KN-COPP-B-LP is able to communicate alerts to you easily, with precise accuracy. The display updates every 15 seconds to provide up-to-date results measuring from 11 to 999 parts per millions, giving you the advantage of always knowing the carbon monoxide levels in your house.
Best of all, the Kidde KN-COPP-B-LP carbon monoxide detector comes UL listed and backed by a five-year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure that you and your family are always protected against carbon monoxide-related complications.
• Backlit display to help see the CO level reading in the dark
• Peak level memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
• Battery operated (3 AAs included) to provide protection during power outages
• Battery lockout system deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries
• Power Source: Three AA batteries (included)
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: up to 95% relative humidity (RH)
• Dimensions: 5.5" diameter x 1.4" depth
• Interconnects: No
• Wiring: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: