- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COPP-B Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered w/Digital Display (900-0146)
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPView this item
About the Kidde KN-COPP-B Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Powered w/ Digital Display
The Kidde KN-COPP-B carbon monoxide alarm is a sophisticated sensory device that is ideal for detecting harmful levels of carbon monoxide in any residential dwelling. Unmatched sensor technology makes the Kidde KN-COPP-B a powerful detector, yet a simple unit to manage.
Featuring a digital display, the Kidde KN-COPP-B is able to communicate alerts to you easily, with precise accuracy. The display updates every 15 seconds to provide up-to-date results measuring from 11 to 999 parts per millions, giving you the advantage of always knowing the carbon monoxide levels in your house.
Best of all, the Kidde KN-COPP-B carbon monoxide alarm comes UL listed and backed by a five-year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure that you and your family are always protected against carbon monoxide-related complications.
- Battery Operated: Provides best protection during power outages
- Digital Display: Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change
- Backlit Display: To help see the displayed reading in the dark, a backlight appears during the peak level cycle. The light will turn on when the peak level button is pressed
- Peak Level Memory: Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Test/Reset Button: Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Low Battery Signal: Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced
- Front Load Battery Door: Provides easy battery access that reduces battery replacement time
- Battery Safeguard: Makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit
- Part Number: 21007267
- Power Source: Three AA batteries (included)
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: up to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Dimensions: 5.5" diameter x 1.4" depth
- Interconnects: No
- Wiring: No
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.