- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COSM-B Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, Battery Powered Talking (900-0102)
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde KN-COSM-BAView this item
About the Kidde KN-COSM-B Talking Smoke & CO Alarm
Housing a carbon monoxide sensor as well as a smoke alarm, the Kidde KN-COSM-B combination smoke and CO alarm is a top-grade, high-quality solution to the detection of two hazardous toxins. The voice alert system in the Kidde KN-COSM-B makes protecting yourself from carbon monoxide and fire easy to understand, with a variety of simple verbal commands. Built-in LED warnings also display your alarm warning visually, for the hearing impaired.
The Kidde KN-COSM-B is built and programmed to the highest standard of protection and complies with authorities such as the FHA, HUD, MFPA and CSFM. Other safety features, such as the battery installation safeguard, ensure that the device performs at optimal efficiency at all times. The Kidde KN-COSM-B also comes with a test button equipped for users to check the status of their devices.
This device is UL approved and comes direct with a five-year manufacturer’s guarantee. Easy out-of-the-box installation makes the Kidde KN-COSM-B optimal for any living quarters. Best of all, its dual sensory ability gives owners the option to replace separate smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors with a single unit.
This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging. Additional Information : Download Manual Guide Here
- 2 in 1 Talking Alarm announces the hazard type detected helping to speed up the reaction time
- A single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Battery Safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed
- Test Reset Button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Complies with the following authorities: FHA, HUD, MFPA, CSFM
- UL Approved
- Part Number: 900-0102/21006974
- Model: KN-COSM-B
- Power Source: 3 AA Battery
- Sensors: Smoke: Ionization, CO: Fuel Cell
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95%
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers