Kidde KN-COSM-BA Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, Battery Powered Talking (900-0102A)
Ask a Question
About this Product
Housing a carbon monoxide sensor as well as a smoke alarm, the Kidde KN-COSM-BA combination smoke and CO alarm is a top-grade, high-quality solution to the detection of two hazardous toxins in just one unit. The voice alert system in the Kidde KN-COSM-BA makes protecting yourself from carbon monoxide and fire easy to understand, with a variety of simple verbal commands. This unit also lets you know if your battery is in need of replacement. Built-in LED warnings also display your alarm warning visually, for the hearing impaired.
The Kidde KN-COSM-BA is built and programmed to the highest standard of protection and complies with authorities such as the FHA, HUD, MFPA and CSFM. Other safety features, such as the battery installation safeguard, ensure that the device performs at optimal efficiency at all times. The Kidde KN-COSM-BA also comes with a test button equipped for users to check the status of their devices.
This device is UL approved and comes direct with a 10-year life and a 10-year limited guarantee. Easy out-of-the-box installation makes the Kidde KN-COSM-BA optimal for any living quarters. This is an ionization sensing alarms which may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Best of all, its dual sensory ability gives owners the option to replace separate smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors with a single unit.
This smoke alarm unit comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
• Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
• Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
• LEDs – Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
• Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
• Battery Powered – Provides protection even during power outageswhen many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
• Battery Safeguard – The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed.
• Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance
• Ionization Smoke Alarm Sensor
• Part Number: 900-0102A
• Model: KN-COSM-B
• Power Source: 2 AA Battery
• Sensors: Smoke: Ionization, CO: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 10%-95% relative humidity non-condensing
• Interconnects: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: