- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COSM-IB Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Talking w/Battery Backup (21006377)
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde KN-COSM-IBAView this item
About the Kidde KN-COSM-IB Talking Combination Smoke & CO Alarm
For complete protection against fire and carbon monoxide, the Kidde KN-COSM-IB hardwired talking combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with a backup battery is the standalone for safety. The voice-activated alerts of the Kidde KN-COSM-IB alleviate any confusion when it comes to dealing with different warnings. This technologically advanced protection unit not only alerts by voice command, but also through LED warnings for the hearing impaired.
Each voice in the Kidde KN-COSM-IB system corresponds to a different disturbance and is followed by a series of alarm beeps and LED flashes. In the event of a false alarm, the Kidde KN-COSM-IB comes with a Smart Hush system to silence alarms temporarily.
The Kidde KN-COSM-IB can function as a lone unit through a 9V battery or as part of an interconnected system of up to 24 Kidde devices. The unit also comes with easy installation methods. Simply adjust mounting brackets for optimal installation and mount the detector as is. The Kidde KN-COSM-IB features tamper and theft-resistant alarms to ensure that your device is always functioning at its highest level.
- Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- Battery Backup (9V battery included): Provides protection during power outages
- Battery Lockout System: Minimized risk of mounting unit without installation of battery
- Alarm Tamper Resist Helps deter from tampering and theft
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket Makes installation fast and easy
- Peak Level Memory Announces CO previously detected" if alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset.
- Smart HushTM Feature Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes. (Smoke must be present before Smart Hush is activated)
- Ionization Sensor Technology is Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires
- Test Button Functions: Tests the unit for proper operation
- Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Peak Level memory
- Green LED Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes every 5 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second (until reset) to indicate that the alarm sensed a smoke or CO hazard. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSH mode
- When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds
- Part Number: 21006377 (Previously 900-0114)
- Replaced by: Kidde KN-COSM-IBA
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60Hz 25mA max per alarm
- 9V battery backup
- Smoke Sensor: Ionization
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 5.75" in diameter x 1.7" depth
- Wiring: Quick connect plug with 8" pigtails
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers