Kidde KN-COSM-XRT-B Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered w/Talking & Intelligent Fire Sensing (900-0216)
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Kidde KN-COSM-XRT-B is not only a top-of-the line carbon monoxide alarm using electrochemical sensing, but also a breakthrough dual ionization smoke alarm as well. This innovative alarm was designed with confusion-free voice warning—it clearly states any present danger. The sensors communicate with one another, enhancing performance and ensuring even better safety. With so many new carbon monoxide laws this year, this powerhouse dual alarm is a must-have for your home.
This unit includes easy-to-read LED indicators, with flashing green for functional operation, and red for alarm status. With one-touch hush features, included battery backup and battery safeguard to avoid mounting without installed batteries, the Kidde KN-COSM-XTR-B is convenient and hassle-free.
The Kidde KN-COSM-XRT-B also features a low-battery voice warning and a test/reset button that activates the voice announcements and easily resets the alarm. With detection for two significant hazards in your home installed in one unit, the Kidde KN-COSM-XRT-B is a popular home safety item.
• Voice Alarm: Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected
• Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm: A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed
• Test/Reset Button: Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
• LEDs: Two LEDs are provided. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition
• Low Battery Warning: The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing "low battery"
• Battery Powered: Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur
• Battery Safeguard: Ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed
• Hush Feature: Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
• Unit Number: 900-0216
• Model: KN-COSM-XRT-B
• Power Source: 3 AA Battery
• Sensors: Smoke: Ionization, CO: Electrochemical
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
• Size: 5.75" in diameter x 1.7" depth
• Weight: 13oz
• Interconnects: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
How do you change battery in this unit
The unit needs to be rotated off the base and taken down to expose the back. Under side of the unit has a door to open and replace the battery.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: