- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-SMFM-I Smoke Alarm, 120V Hardwired Silhouette Low Profile Ionization Smoke Alarm w/Battery Backup
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde i4618View this item
About the Kidde KN-SMFM-I Smoke Alarm, 120V Hardwired Silhouette Low Profile Ionization Smoke Alarm w/Battery Backup
As one of the industry's leading low-profile alarms, the Kidde KN-SMFM-I smoke alarm is one you can install with the utmost confidence. The alarm fits in most plastic round and two-gang boxes, with 3-1/2" hole spacing. And, there's no need for a stripping tool with this device, as the writing harness comes pre-stripped, making it easy to remove the cap.
With a single button to operate both the alarm test and the Smart Hush for added convenience, the Kidde KN-SMFM-I also includes a sealed rechargeable battery backup that provides extra protection in case the power goes out.
Designed with ionization sensing technology, the Kidde KN-SMFM-I can detect fire particles associated with flaming fires sooner than older model photoelectric alarms. Its user-friendly features and subtle flush mount design make installation a breeze. With an adequate audio alarm at 85 dB and its temperature and relative humidity durability, the Kidde KN-SMFM-I is UL, FHA, HUD and NFPA listed.
This smoke alarm was manufactured in May 2008.
- Easy Installation
- Low profile flush mount design
- Smart Hush button/test button
- Sealed rechargeable battery backup
- Multiple Installation Options
- Part Number: 21007288
- Color: White
- Voltage: 120V
- Rating: 60Hz, 30mA max
- Audio Alarm: 85dB
- Temp Range: 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Wiring: Quick connect 6 inch wire harness with 3 inch lead from alarm
- UL, FHA, HUD, NFPA listed
- This unit is a UL Listed product with a 10-year limited warranty from the purchase date.
- Customer Reviews
Why arent all smoke alarms made low profile?
I have never been more satisfied with a smoke alarm in my life. My wife no longer complains about staring at big ugly smoke alarms in our remodeled living and dining rooms.
on 02-19-2009 by Aiden
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.