Kidde PE120 120V Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Battery Back-Up
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde i12040View this item
In the event of a fire, you need an alert system that is reliable, functional and fast-acting. The Kidde PE120 hardwired photoelectric smoke alarm with battery backup sets a standard for reliability in fire safety, keeping your home safe in the event of a fire, no matter how it starts. This device functions either as an interconnected system unit with up to 24 other Kidde devices or as a standalone alarm, making sure you’re protected at all times.
The photoelectric sensor contained within the Kidde PE120 is advanced enough to detect even the smallest smoldering fire. Indicator LED lights also inform owners if the device is receiving power by glowing green, and switching to red in the event of an alarm. It also boasts a button to test the circuitry, horn and battery functions.
Straight-from-the-box assembly can be accomplished with ease. The Kidde PE120 comes complete with a quick connect power harness, making installation simple, while a dust cover protects the unit from dust particles in the event of construction or remodeling.
The Kidde PE120 includes a 9V battery as a source for backup power to provide continuous protection and comes backed with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Battery Backup (9V Battery Included) Provides continuous protection even during power outages
• Test Button: Tests units electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
• Quick Connect Power Harness: Makes installation fast and easy
• Dust Cover: Protects sensor during construction
• Battery Pull Tab: Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
• Red LED: Indicates that the smoke alarm is operating properly and alarm condition
• Green LED: Indicates the presence of AC power.
• Power Source: 120VAC
• Sensor: Photoelectric
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Dimensions: 5.6" in diameter x 1.55" depth
• Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices
• LED: Green, receiving ac power
• Red, alarm mode
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Is there a way to temporarily shut off this alarm if there is false alarm?
Yes, of the two buttons on the front of the detector, one is a "hush" button in case of false alarm, and the other is a test button to test the alarm as needed.
If you are a new customer, please register first: