- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde PE9E Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Photoelectric (P9050)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the PE9E Battery Powered Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
The Kidde PE9E battery-powered photoelectric smoke alarm is an essential part of protecting your home from smoke and fire damage. Easy to handle right out of the box, the Kidde PE9E can be installed quickly and easily in minutes. This device comes with a 9V battery to power it in any circumstances and functions excellently as a standalone detector unit.
A test feature ensures that the Kidde PE9E is operating and fully functional at any time. The test can be used to check the device’s horn, circuitry and battery functions at the push of a button. The low battery indicator in the Kidde PE9E also alerts you to the status of your battery. The device will chirp in the event of a low battery, which is easily replaceable due to the unit’s simple design.
Tamper-resistant locking pins keep the device secure against alarm tampering or theft, and with no complicated wiring involved, this unit is easy to maintain at all times. The Kidde PE9E comes UL listed as a photoelectric sensory device, meaning that it can detect even trace amounts of hazardous smoke. And, backed by a five-year warranty, you’ll never worry about smoke hazards again.
- Test Button: Tests unit's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- Battery Operated (9V Battery Included): Protects even during a power outage
- Low Battery Indicator: Smoke alarm will chirp in the event of a low battery
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin: Helps deters alarm tampering or theft
- Part Number: 440378
- Power Source: 9V Battery (INCLUDED)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Photoelectric
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.