- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde PI2010 Smoke Detector, 120V Dual Sensor Ionization & Photoelectric w/Hush Button & Battery Backup (21007915)
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Kidde PI2010 Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm with Battery BackupThe Kidde PI2010 120V AC smoke alarm has a 9V backup battery and provides a reliable solution to protect you against fire hazards, even when the power goes out. With its photoelectric sensors and dual-sensor ionization, it’s the perfect device to keep you out of harm's way. This top-notch unit can interconnect with many other Kidde devices, and includes a loud, 85 dB alarm, LED lights that flash to ensure the system is functioning and a warning for low battery.Deter tampering and theft with tamper-resistant features, silence nuisance alarms with easy hush feature button and feel added assurance with the test/reset button that tests the unit's horn and alarm circuitry. The Kidde PI2010 is lightweight, easily installed and endures temperature and relative humidity extremes.The Kidde PI2010 is double-hot with its dual sensor technology and is sure to provide your family the best fire protection and safety for your home.The Kidde PI2010 has a limited 10-year warranty and is UL listed.Additional Information:
- Dual Sensor: Photoelectric and Ionization
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices on one wiring network of which 18 can be initiating
- Battery Backup (9V battery included) - Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Tamper Resistant - Deters from tampering or theft
- Hush Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Red LED - Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly
- Test/Reset Button - Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
- Part Number: 21007915
- Model: PI2010
- Power Source: 120VAC with 9V battery backup
- Sensor: Dual Ionization and Photoelectric
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 5.75" in diameter x 1.8" depth
- Weight: 1lb
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- LED: Red, normal operation
- Green - AC power present
- 10-year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I installed these back in November (3 months ago). They detect burned toast very well. No false alarms at O dark thirty yet. Who knows how well this product will perform over 10 years, however, a dual sensor detector may very well have saved the lives of four children and their mother in Barre City, VT, back in 2005 (and perhaps hundreds more lives each year). The ionization detector (great for fast burning fires) didn't sound even though the house was filled with smoke from a smoldering fire. I replaced all my expired detectors with these. Installation was very easy. I don't like wiring electrical stuff, but found this was a snap. Did all five in about 30 minutes (having a battery powered screwdriver and a helper to hand you tools/detectors was a big time saver). For me It's worth the extra money to know we're protected from both types of fires. Don't forget to buy a Carbon Monoxide detector too. And have a fire escape plan and practice it.
on 03-16-2011 by ANTHONY
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.