Kidde Pi9000 Smoke Detector, Battery Powered Photoelectric & Ionization (442007)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde PI9000 Photoelectric & Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde PI9000 offers two of the most advanced fire detection technologies in one device. An ionization sensor and photoelectric sensor give the Kidde PI9000 the ability to protect you and your family against both slow and rapidly burning fires. The photoelectric sensor adds to the device’s capabilities by allowing it to detect even the smallest smoldering fires.
Battery operated, the Kidde PI9000 functions on just one 9V battery, giving you the piece of mind that it’s still functioning, even in the event of a power outage. A hush feature also gives owners the ability to silence a nuisance alarm, while LED lights inform them of the status of the device. A red flash every 30-40 seconds will indicate that the device is receiving power and operating correctly.
The Kidde PI9000 comes backed by a five-year manufacturer’s warranty and includes a 9V battery to get you started right out of the box. The device is easy to install and requires no more than about five minutes to mount before users can experience full-fledged detection firsthand.
• Photoelectric Sensor: Protects best against slow smoldering fires
• Battery Operated (9V battery included): Provides continuous protection even during power outages
• Tamper Resistant: Deters from tampering or theft
• Hush Feature: Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
• Red LED Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly
• Test/Reset Button: Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
• Power Source: 9V Battery
• Sensor: Dual Ionization and Photoelectric
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Dimensions: 5.75" in diameter x 1.8" depth
• Interconnects: No
• LED: Red, normal operation
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: