- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde RF-SM-AC Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Wireless Interconnectable w/Battery Backup (1279-9999)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde RF-SM-AC Wireless Interconnectable Smoke Alarm
Adding Kidde alarm units to an established circuit has never been easier than with the Kidde RF-SM-AC. This hardwired wireless interconnectable smoke alarm with battery backup can expand your current coverage by simply replacing an interconnected alarm and adding the Kidde RF-SM-AC. Once this unit has become part of your circuit, you can add as many Kidde wireless smoke alarms as are necessary to expand your realm of protection.
No wiring is required to install this device, as you can simply mount it on any wall or ceiling to start expanding your Kidde alarm circuit. If the alarm sounds to alert you of a possible fire hazard, the wireless technology of the Kidde RF-SM-AC will spread the alarm to the rest of your circuit, warning you no matter where you are.
This device is UL listed and compatible with any Kidde alarm devices, allowing you to create a wide range of protection no matter the size of your area.
- Wireless Technology: when one alarm sounds, all units sound
- AC Power and Battery Backup: 9 volt battery (included) protects during short-term power outages
- 85 Decibel Alarm: alerts residents to deadly smoke and fire; loud enough to wake most sleeping adults when placed in bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas
- Smart Touch Button: one touch quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms activated by any alarm in the system; will hush a low battery chirp for up to 12 hours; will test the operation of the alarm and interconnected system
- Easy to install: simply mounts to ceiling or wall, no wiring needed
- UL Listed
- Part Number: 1279-9999
- Power Source: 120VAC; 9V battery backup
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40F (4.4C) to 100F (37.8C)
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Wiring: Quick connect plug with 8" pigtails
- Size: 5.75" in diameter x 1.25" depth
- Interconnects: Up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.