- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde RF-SM-DC Wireless Smoke Detector, 3 AA Battery Operated, Interconnectable
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Kidde RF-SM-DC Wireless Smoke Detector, 3 AA Battery Operated is the most reliable solution for protecting your home against fire without the hassle of installing messy wiring or circuits. Capable of being interconnected with up to 24 devices. When smoke alarm sounds, they all sound. Utilizing an ionization sensor to detect even trace amounts of smoke, this kidde wireless smoke alarm operates with other wireless sensors in the area to keep you safe, even when you’re in a different area of your house.
Sporting an 85-decibel alarm system, the Kidde RF-SM-DC Smoke Detector packs enough force to wake most sleeping adults when placed near a bedroom. A smart touch button also silences the alarm instantly in the event of a nuisance alarm. The Kidde RF-SM-DC operates on three AA batteries for up to a year before replacements are needed. A soft chirp from this wirless smoke detector will notify you that the batteries have become depleted, giving them up to 12 hours to be replaced. This Kidde wireless smoke alarm comes easy to install right out of the box: simply mount to a ceiling or wall.
Kidde wireless technology within the Kidde RF-SM-DC makes installation a breeze.
- Wireless Technology: when one alarm sounds, all units sound
- Battery Powered: 3 AA (Included) will power unit for up to a year
- 85 Decibel Alarm: alerts residents to deadly smoke and fire; loud enough to wake most sleeping adults when placed in bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas
- Smart Touch Button: one touch quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms activated by any alarm in the system; will hush a low battery chirp for up to 12 hours; will test the operation of the alarm and interconnected system
- Easy to install: simply mounts to ceiling or wall, no wiring needed<
- Part Number: 1279-9998
- Old Part Number: 0919-9998
- Color: White
- Part Number: 0919-9999
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40F (4.4C) to 100F (37.8C)
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Wiring: None
- Dimensions: 5.75" in diameter x 1.25" depth
- Interconnects: Up to 24 devices ( of which 18 can be initiating)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
These units have been running in my home for a couple of years now...once in a while I change the batteries...no big deal. We test them regularly (in the kitchen). When one goes off they all go off...quite a racket, but would be very effective for a real fire. I often wish for a photo-electric sensor for the kitchen though.
on 10-08-2010 by MVO
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I want to replace my FIREX 4518 Smoke detectors (discontinued) with battery-operated only detectors. I need to be sure the replacement recommendation(s) will mount to the bracket that the FIREX attaches to. Can you make recommendations?by Dale J. from FL on 12-21-2013
All smoke detectors should be installed with the New equipment provided in the manufactures packaging .on 03-10-2014Please login or register before adding a question.