- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kitchen Range Hoods
How to Select
About Kitchen Range Hoods
Westside Wholesale offers an extended line of kitchen range hoods that would suit any new or remodeled kitchen style and décor excellently. With such a huge selection on the market it is easy to choose a reliable, beautiful and functional hood of the best suited size, type, brand and color that will keep the air in your kitchen clean and odor free. Westside Wholesale strives hard to offer customers only the best of the best in modern, top-quality kitchen range hoods at the most competitive prices.
The kitchen range hoods that are featured at Westside Wholesale are highly effective in removing grease, smoke, fumes and other odors from your kitchen, keeping its air, walls, cupboards and ceilings clean and fresh. There are models of different performance levels from 100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) to 1200 CFM, which is usually adjustable by speed control feature. They are easy to install, stylish and elegant, come in splendid designs and perfect colors such as stainless steel, white, biscuit, almond, black, copper and silver. These top-quality hoods from the most reliable and popular brands such as Air King, Broan and Cavaliere maintain the most comfortably quiet noise level and energy efficiency which means that they save on power and your energy bills.
Types of Kitchen Range Hoods:
- Under-cabinet range hoods are easy to install, quiet, inexpensive and they don’t take up a lot of space.
- Wall mount hoods are highly-efficient, elegant and stylish, matching style and décor of any kitchen.
- Chimney range hoods are stylish, easy to maintain and they provide the highest possible performance for domestic or professional use.
- Ductless range hoods are the best options for the kitchens that don’t have access to ducting system. They are the least expensive, compact and easy to install.
In addition, there is a variety of kitchen range hood accessories such as liners, dampers, blowers, soffits, adapters, back splashes, replacement filters, chimney extensions and other important hood parts.