Koala (Bobrick) Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station - Cream Polyethylene Finish, 35" x 22"
About the Koala Kare KB200-00 Cream Polyethylene Horizontal Wall Mount Baby Changing Station
The Koala Kare KB200-00 Cream Polyethylene Horizontal Wall Mount Baby Changing Station is a necessary and useful safety feature that is a perfect addition for any washroom or fitting room area.
Made of high-density polyethylene in a soft cream finish, the Koala Kare KB200-00 Cream Polyethylene Horizontal Wall Mount Baby Changing Station is a durable, yet stylish fixture. It has a smooth, concaved surface with safety straps to keep your little one safe and even includes two hooks for purses or brief cases for added convenience.
The baby-safe station features an easy to clean, antimicrobial surface that is resistant to fungus and bacteria growth. The station includes universal instruction graphics as well as safety messages in four different languages. It even has slow, pneumatic cylinder controlled opening and closing, with no-contact hinges for additional safety.
The Koala Kare KB200-00 Cream Polyethylene Horizontal Wall Mount Baby Changing Station features horizontal wall mounting and complies with ASTM requirements for static load performance and proper installation. It can support up to 200 pounds when properly installed.Additional Information :
• No hinge structure exposed on interior or exterior surfaces
• Changing bed is secured to steel chassis with concealed, reinforced steel-on-steel hinge
• Holds up to 200 lbs when properly installed
• Polypropylene with Microban
• Unit is opened and closed with one hand and less than 5 pounds of force (22.2 N)
• Equipped with locking built-in liner dispenser, for use with 3-ply chemical free biodegradable bed liners
• Unit 35" W, 22" H (889 x 558.8mm)
• Dimensions: 35" W x 22" H (889 mm W x 558.8 mm H)
• Depth Open: 22 1/2"
• Depth Closed: 4" (101.6 mm)
• Mounting Height: 44 1/4" (1,124 mm)
• Weight: 25 lbs
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: