- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kraus C-GV-101-12mm-1007SN Clear Glass Vessel Sink and Ramus Faucet - Satin Nickel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kraus C-GV-101-12mm-1007SN Clear Glass Vessel Sink and Ramus Faucet - Satin NickelThe Kraus C-GV-101-12mm-1007SN Clear Glass Vessel Sink and Ramus Faucet - Satin Nickel will reinvent your bathroom easily without having to try and match fixtures yourself. The Kraus C-GV-101-12mm-1007SN consists of a 17 inch diameter tempered glass vessel sink that is 12mm thick for added durability, along with a Ramus styled faucet fixture with a Brushed Nickel finish that will last years on end. Made of high quality solid brass, this fixture is solid and sturdy, and will compliment your bathroom nicely. The Kraus Clear Glass Vessel Sink and Ramus Faucet - Satin Nickel is designed to be installed atop a vanity cabinet. The Kraus C-GV-101-12mm-1007SN fixture has a single handled design that includes a ceramic cartridge, and only requires single-hole for proper install. NOTE: All mounting hardware and hot / cold connection accessories are included. About Kraus USAKraus has quickly become one of the leading designer faucet and sink manufacturers. Featured in many magazines like Build and KBB to name a few, Kraus USA has set new standards for bathroom design, with exciting patterns, colors, and materials that rival previous standards.
- Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus
- Stylish Clear glass sink and Ramus vessel faucet will complement any bathroom decor
- Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 16.5 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Glass thickness: 0.5 inch (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 inch
- 1.75-inch standard drain opening
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Ramus vessel faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in Chrome, Satin nickel, Antique brass and Oil rubbed bronze finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
- Single-hole, top-mount installation
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Standard US plumbing connections
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Faucet height: 12.5 inches (13.5 inches when a lever is opened)
- Spout height: 8.5 inches
- Spout reach: 5.5 inches
- ADA compliant
- Manufactured by Kraus
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Shipping: Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Kraus Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Kraus USA Inc. ("Kraus"). We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use.
Who is Covered by the Warranty
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is not transferable, between homes or owners and is only applicable to residential use.
What is Covered by the Warranty
Kraus warranties this product against defects due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period: Kraus will provide replacement parts at no charge, or at its option, replace any product or part of the product that is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Kraus is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, Kraus may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Conditions and Exclusions
Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service.
- A. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance or proper use. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- B. The original sales receipt, order number, and/or proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim, without exception, for this warranty to be applied to all Kraus products.
- C. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. Kraus will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- D. Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- E. This warranty is not applicable to Kraus products purchased from an unauthorized seller. For a complete list of authorized sellers please visit http://www.kraususa.com/where-to-buy.html
Non-Applicability of This Warranty
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer's responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.