- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kraus FVS-1005-PU-10SN Bathroom Faucet, Riviera Single Lever Vessel Faucet w/ Matching Pop Up Drain - Satin Nickel
Earn 11 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the FVS-1005-PU-10SN Riviera Single Lever Vessel Satin Nickel Faucet with Matching Pop Up Drain
The Kraus Riviera Single Lever Vessel Satin Nickel Faucet with Matching Pop Up Drain offers modern design and style for your kitchen or bathroom. And the FVS-1005-PU-10SN demonstrates the quality workmanship that the Kraus name is known for.
Sturdily constructed, the Kraus Riviera Single Lever Vessel Satin Nickel Faucet with Matching Pop Up Drain is easy to install in your bathroom or kitchen. Constructed of solid brass with a Satin Nickel finish, the faucet features a single lever for water and temperature control. The pop up drain will work with any vessel sink with above-counter installation without overflow and includes all rubber gaskets needed for installation
Designed to fit standard U.S. plumbing connections, the Kraus Riviera Single Lever Vessel Satin Nickel Faucet with Matching Pop Up Drain comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Series: Ventus
- Dimensions: Sink 19.44 inches L x 11.84 inches W x 5 inches HFaucet height: 12.5 inches (13.5 inches w/lever open)Aerator clearance: 8.8 inchesSpout reach: 5.3 inches
- Sink Length: 19.4
- Sink Width: 11.8
- Sink Height: 5
- Back-to-Front: 11.8
- Bowl Depth:5
- Faucet Height: 12.5
- Spout Reach: 5.3
- Box Size: 30" x 20" x 10"
- Item Weight: 24.2
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Faucet Holes: 2
- Material: ceramic/solid brass
- ADA Compliant: Yes
*All Measurements are in Inches
Kraus Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Kraus USA Inc. ("Kraus"). We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use.
Who is Covered by the Warranty
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is not transferable, between homes or owners and is only applicable to residential use.
What is Covered by the Warranty
Kraus warranties this product against defects due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period: Kraus will provide replacement parts at no charge, or at its option, replace any product or part of the product that is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Kraus is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, Kraus may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Conditions and Exclusions
Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service.
- A. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance or proper use. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- B. The original sales receipt, order number, and/or proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim, without exception, for this warranty to be applied to all Kraus products.
- C. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. Kraus will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- D. Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- E. This warranty is not applicable to Kraus products purchased from an unauthorized seller. For a complete list of authorized sellers please visit http://www.kraususa.com/where-to-buy.html
Non-Applicability of This Warranty
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer's responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.