- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 2138 Window Fan, 8" 2-Speed Electronically Reversible Twin w/Thermostat - White
The 8 inch 2138 Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan adds the convenience of in-window reverse and independently controlled motors, making it one of the most versatile twin window fans on the market. Two independent controlled motors aid fan in operating in three ways; Intake: both fans bring fresh air in, Exhaust: both fans push stale air out, Exchange: One fan brings fresh air in and one pushes stale air out. The thermostat senses room temperature and turns fan on or off automatically to maintain comfort level. Will fit most windows: Double hung, casement, and sliding. With a carry handle and expanding side panels, the 2138 can also be used as a table or floor fan. Made to fit windows from 25 to 35 inches.
- Independent Motor Control for Air Intake, Exhaust, or Exchange
- Adjustable Thermostat for Automatic Comfort Control
- Two, Whisper-Quiet Speeds
- E-Z-Click Expander Panels for a Safe, Custom Fit
- Fits Windows 25" to 35" Wide and 12" High and Larger
- Fully Assembled for Window Use (Snap-On Feet Included for Table or Floor Use)
- Ideal for Nighttime use
- U.L. Listed
- Color: White
- Model: 2138
- Size: 8 inch
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.