- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 2501 Desk Fan, 12" 3-Speed Premium Table Fan - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Desk FansView all items in this category
About The Lasko 2501 12" Premium Table Fan
The Lasko 2501 12" Premium Table Fan is a great way to provide air circulation through any room within your home. The Lasko 2501 12" Premium Table Fan features convenient front-mounted controls and three quiet speeds that provide the perfect amount of air circulation for your needs. This great table fan also features metallic accents and a rear carrying handle for easy transporation. The Lasko 2501 12" Premium Table Fan has a tilt-back feature and oscillation that allows you to direct the air current where you need it to be. This great table fan is E.T.L. listed and includes a patented, fuse dafety plug that provides add protection against fire. The Lasko 2501 12" Premium Table Fan is also very easy to assemble and requires no tools for assenbly.
- Convenient front-mounted controls
- Metallic accents
- Three quiet speeds
- Tilt-back feature and oscillation for custom circulation
- Rear carry handle
- Simple “no tool” assembly
- Includes a patented, fused safety plug
- E.T.L. listed
- Model: 1825
- Speeds: 3
- Dimensions: 14 1/4″L x 11 1/2″W x 18 1/2″H
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.