- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 5355 30" Tall Digital Ceramic Pedestal Heater with Remote Control - Ivory
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lasko 5365View this item
The innovative 30 Tall Digital Ceramic Pedestal Heater is a great way to keep any room in your home warm during the winter months. Its elevated design and widespread oscillation combine to gradually distribute warm air throughout your entire room. A precise digital thermostat, three comfort settings and multi-function remote control make it easy to find your comfort zone. And best of all, its space-saving design only uses about one square foot of space to help reduce clutter!
- All-New Elevated Pedestal Heater quickly circulates Warmth where its Needed Mostat Seated Height Space-Saving Pedestal Design uses only about One Square Foot of Floor Space
- Remote Control with Built-In Storage
- Digital Storage
- Widespread Oscillation to gradually Warm the Entire Room
- Three Comfort Settings
- Simple Stand Assembly Required
- ETL Listed
- Wattage: Low 900W, High 1500W
- BTU: Low 3070BTU, High 5118BTU
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
Great Safe Heater
Have used for two years and love it. I use it in living room because I am cold natured and this takes
care of all my needs for warmth and not using much electricity.
on 10-29-2009 by patrick
lasko model 5355 tower heater
Its an excellent heater. Like the remote control and the time set feature.
on 01-14-2009 by cornleaf
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.