- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 5775 Tower Heater, Ceramic - Gray
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ceramic HeatersView all items in this category
The Lasko 5775 Ceramic Tower Heater makes a great heater to own during winter months, keeping you warm and cozy in any room. This Ceramic Heater takes up little space in your home or office and although not as big as other heaters, is still able to powerfully heat up an entire room at its highest setting (1500 Watts/5118 BTU). Its oscillation feature evenly distributes heat throughout a room and also can be set on an auto-off timer for added convenience. Simple to use and fully assembled, just plug it in the wall for immediate use. This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- Widespread Oscillation for Broad Area Coverage
- Electronic Thermostat for Personalized Comfort
- Auto-off Timer
- Ideal for Home or Office
- Two Heat Settings: High-1500W/5118BTU, Low-900W/3070BTU
- Built-In Safety Features: Self-Regulating Ceramic Element, Automatic Overheat Protection
- No Assembly Required
- E.T.L. Listed
- Electrical Ratings
- BTU: 3070BTU / 5118BTU
- Power Consumption: 900W / 1500W
- Rated Current 7.0 / 12.7Specification
- Radiator Material: Ceramic
- Overheat Protection: Yes
- Oscillation: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.