- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 6435 Heater, Designer Series Oscillating Ceramic w/Remote Control - Sand
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ceramic HeatersView all items in this category
About the Lasko 6435 Designer Series Oscillating Ceramic Heater with Remote Control
The Lasko 6435 comes with a beautiful Decorative Metal Scrollwork Base that will match your decor while providing warmth for you and your dinner guests. Bid farewell to bending and twisting your back to adjust the heater. The Lasko 6435 comes with a handy remote control lets you adjust the temperature, oscillation, and timer settings from anywhere in the room. a 7-hour timer comes standard with the heater and its automatic thermostat allows you to maintain your desired temperature.
This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- Multi-function remote control (batteries included)
- Electronic touch-control operation
- Adjustable thermostat
- 7-hour timer
- Oscillation for broad coverage
- 2 quiet comfort settings
- High-1500W / 5118BTU
- Low-900W / 3070BTU
- Plus auto (thermostat controlled)
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic overheat protection
- ETL Listed
- Wattage: Low 900W, High 1500W
- BTU: Low 3070BTU, High 5118BTU
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.