- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 751320 Tower Heater, Ceramic w/Remote Control - Gray
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ceramic HeatersView all items in this category
The Ceramic Tower heater with Remote Control provides effective heating for any room in your home. An elongated heating element, penetrating air velocity and widespread oscillation combine to provide all over heating for total comfort. It also features an electronic, programmable thermostat, seven-hour timer and 2 quiet comfort settings, all of which can be controlled at your fingertips with its multi-function remote control. Its Safe Ceramic Warmth engineering ensures safety to provide you with peace of mind as you get comfortable.This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- Elongated Ceramic Element and Penetrating Air Velocity push Warmth throughout the Room
- Multi-Function Remote Control (batteries included)
- Electronic, Touch-Control Operation
- Programmable Thermostat
- 7-Hour Timer
- Widespread Oscillation
- Two Quiet Comfort Settings:
- Plus Auto (Thermostat Controlled)
- Self-Regulating Ceramic Element
- Automatic Overheat Protection
- Carry Handle for Room-to-Room Mobility
- UL/ETL Listed
- Wattage: Low 900W, High 1500W
- BTU: Low 3070BTU, High 5118BTU
- Replaces Model: 5130
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
Best Heater Ever
I am on my 3rd brutal winter using this awesome heater to heat one room in my house. I usually use my oil heating system for these winters as well, however, due to it needing repair, this year there is no other heat in the house. With the wind chills dipping to 20 below freezing, my Lasko heater is keeping me warm and keeping my sanity as I am now basically living in one large room. I simply keep my door open about an inch for fresh air flow and the room stays in the high 60's. The rest of the house is in the 40's. I THANK GOD EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THIS HEATER !!!!!!!!!!
on 01-28-2014 by The Sparkster
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.