- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 755320 Tower Heater, Oscillating Ceramic w/Digital Display & Remote Control - Gray
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lasko 751320View this item
The Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display is a great way to keep your home warm during the winter months without burning a hole in your pocket. Its elongated ceramic heating element, powerful air penetration and widespread oscillation combine to deliver optimum warmth throughout your entire room. Its convenient carry handle makes it easy to transport to any room in your home. With digital controls, programmable thermostat and an 8-hour timer, staying warm has never been so easy.This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- Elongated ceramic element and penetrating air velocity push warmth throughout the room
- Multi-function remote control (batteries included)
- Digital controls
- Programmable thermostat
- 8-hour timer
- Two quiet comfort settings:
- Plus auto (thermostat controlled)
- Widespread oscillation
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic overheat protection
- Carry handle for room-to-room mobility
- U.L. Listed
- Wattage: Low 900W, High 1500W
- BTU: Low 3070BTU, High 5118BTU
- Replaces Model: 5530
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
For this price and the quality you cant beat this lil heater with a stick
on 03-08-2011 by mitchell
Life expectancy is short.
This unit is good for only 1 year but works very well for that year.
on 12-24-2008 by kharrison
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.