- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leatherman 830331 h502 Straight-Edge Folding Knife - Bead Blasted
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Folding KnivesView all items in this category
- The h502 (830331) streamlined design of a traditional lockback folder meets the functionality of a multi-tool, without additional bulk. You'll find a quality 420 HC stainless steel blade, bit driver (with six screw bit tips), bottle opener and folding carabiner clip, all neatly tucked into a comfortable handle with rubber inserts for maximum portability. Carry six screwdrivers in the space of two with the versatile bit drivers that come with double-ended bits that quickly change to fit the demands of the day's work.The patent-pending Carabiner stays hidden until you need it, nesting with other components to save space. Then a simple thumb action is all that is required to pull the metal ring out and hang your Leatherman knife on a backpack, rope or belt loop. Plus, it locks into place so attachment is easy. The carabiner is also designed to be a bottle cap lifter. Since it easily rotates or slides out with one hand, you won't have to wait long to enjoy your reward for a day's work well done.h502 Components:Straight BladeCarabiner/Bottle OpenerCan OpenerBit DriverBit Holder in HandleBits & Blades:Phillips # 1-2Screwdriver 3/16" and 1/4"Screwdriver 1/8" and #15 Torx
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Straight edge folding knife
- Includes extra versatile bit driver
- Carabiner is also a bottle opener
- Lockback locking mechanism
- Space for bit storage inside handle
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- Thumb stud
- Glass-filled nylon and comfortable rubber grip handle
- INCLUDES gray and black nylon sheath with belt loop
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Total Length: 7.6"
- Edge Type: Straight
- Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon with Rubber Overmold
- 25 year warranty from purchase date on any defects in material or workmanship through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers