- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leatherman 830662 Multi-Purpose CHARGE AL Tool, Full-Size (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- The Charge AL (830662) is by far one of the most clever tools to ever hit the market. Innovative and sexy this multi-tool definitely has everything to fulfill your needs and more. Charge AL includes scissors that slice through just about anything with beveled edges that allow them to get close to whatever you're cutting, for a clean trim every time. Bit drivers for versatility, diamond-coated files for fine-point work and a 154CM clip-point knife are all housed in 6061-T6, hard-anodized aluminum alloy handles. Rounded edges for grip comfort and a stainless steel badge make this a Leatherman that's really earned its name.Charge AL Components:Needlenose PliersRegular PliersWire CuttersHard-Wire CuttersClip-Point KnifeSerrated KnifeSawWood/Metal FileScissorsDiamond-Coated FileLarge Bit DriverSmall Bit DriverLarge ScrewdriverRuler (8 inch/19 cm)Bottle/Can OpenerWire StripperLanyard AttachmentRemovable Pocket ClipBits & Blades:Phillips and Flat Tip Eyeglass Screwdriver BitPhillips # 1-2 and Screwdriver 3/16"Hex 5/32" and 9/64"Hex 1/16" and .050Hex 1/8" and 7/64"Hex 3/32" and 5/64"Screwdriver 1/8" and #15 TorxRobertson #2 and #3
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Full-sized multi-tool w/ scissors and large screwdriver... PLUS More
- 17 Tools in One
- Includes extra versatile bit driver w/ holder
- Removable pocket clip
- Outside-accessible blades
- New bronze bushings make 1-hand knife access a smooth operation
- Redesigned pliers withstand more than double the squeezing load
- Open-tooth saw design provides easy opening and easy cutting
- Comfortable 6061-T6 aluminum handles
- INCLUDES black premium charge leather sheath
- Tool Material: 154CM Stainless Steel w/ Bronze Bushings
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Closed: 4" (10 cm)
- Open: 6.3" (16 cm)
- Head Type: Needle Nose
- 25 year warranty from purchase date on any defects in material or workmanship through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.