- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 1201-2IL Light Switch, AC Quiet Toggle Locking Switch, Single-Pole - Ivory
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Leviton 1201-2IL makes installation quick and simple with its versatile design. Designed to prevent tampering and unauthorized switching. This switch features side mount wiring (allows use of both copper and copper/aluminum wiring) as well as Leviton's Quickwire push-in wiring on the rear (for use with copper wiring). With the ease of the Quickwire you need to do nothing more than push the wire into the rear of the switch and a spring action will automatically clamp the wire and insure a good electrical connection. The Leviton 1201-2IL also Includes an available grounding screw. The impact resistant thermoplastic body is built strong to endure years of use as well as being resistant to a wide temperature range.Wallplate Sold Separately
- Top-of-the-line industrial grade quality for peak performance and rugged, long-lasting service
- All screws are double-drive and accept standard and phillips screwdrivers
- External clamp-type wiring terminals provides secure connection
- Back or side-wired grounding terminal offers wiring flexibility
- Sturdy, long-lasting thermoplastic toggles provide smooth switching action
- Color: Ivory
- Type: Single-Pole, Locking
- Ground: Grounding
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120/277V
- HP Rating: 1/2HP-120V
- Max Amp: 12 Amp
- Wire Size: up to #12 AWG, #14 AWG in Canada
- Termination:Quickwire Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Certifications: UL/CSA
- 10 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.