- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 1451-2T Light Switch, Toggle Switch, Single-Pole - Light Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 25 pieces purchased.
The Leviton Toggle Switch, Single-Pole - Light Almond (1451-2T) makes installation quick and simple with its versatile design. This switch features side mount wiring as well as Leviton's Quickwire push-in wiring on the rear (for use with copper wiring). With the ease of the Quickwire you need to do nothing more than push the wire into the rear of the switch and a spring action will automatically clamp the wire and ensure a good electrical connection. The Leviton 1451-2 also includes an available grounding screw. The impact resistant thermoplastic body is built strong to endure years of use as well as being resistant to a wide temperature range.Wallplate Sold Separately
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Simplified Quickwire System
- Side and Rear Wiring
- Grounding Screw Attached
- Accepts Wiring Up to #12 AWG; #14 AWG in Canada
- Durable Impact-Resistant Thermoplastic Switch and Frame
- 2 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Grounding: Grounding
- Feature: Framed
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- HP Rating: 1/2HP-120V
- Max. Amperage: 12 Amp
- Termination: Quickwire Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Color: Light Almond
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.