- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 1453-WCP Light Switch, Toggle Switch, 3-Way - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 14 pieces purchased.
The Leviton 1453-WCP is a 3-way switch allowing you to use it as a standalone switch or pair it with another to control a single device. You will save money if you decide to upgrade in the future and add a second switch because you will eliminate the need to replace this one. This product features side mount wiring (allows use of both copper and copper/aluminum wiring) as well as Leviton's Quickwire push-in wiring on the rear (for use with copper wiring). With the ease of the Quickwire you need to do nothing more than push the wire into the rear of the switch and a spring action will automatically clamp the wire and insure a good electrical connection. The impact resistant thermoplastic body is built strong to endure years of use as well as being resistant to a wide temperature range.Wallplate Not Included
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Leviton's Simplified Quickwire System
- Side and Rear Wiring
- Accepts Wiring Up to #12 AWG; #14 AWG in Canada
- Durable Impact-Resistant Thermoplastic Switch and Frame
- Color: White
- Type: 3-Way, Standard Size
- Feature: Framed
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120V
- HP Rating: 1/2HP-120V
- Max Amp: 12 Amp
- Wire Size: up to #12 AWG, #14 AWG in Canada
- Termination: Quickwire Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Certifications: UL/CSA
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can Leviton product be used in Japan?by cal M. from Orange County, CA on 06-06-2012
The Leviton 1453-WCP is for use with standard 120V / 15A electrical current (12A max current through toggle switch). If your electrical current matches these standards, this item will operate properly.on 06-07-2012Please login or register before adding a question.