Leviton Light Switch, Decora Three Rocker Combo Switch, Commercial Grade, Single-Pole - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Levition's 1755 is a Decora styled product with three rocker switches allowing you to control three devices while only taking up one switch's space. You will now be able to add new lights or other device and not worry about needing to cut a new whole in your wall for its switch. This switch also utilizes Leviton's Quickwire technology making setup as easy as simply inserting your wiring into the rear of the switches, spring loaded terminals firmly grasp the wire requiring no extra tightening of screws. This switch also has available side terminals adding more options to your installation. You can insure a proper connection quickly and easily, whether you know nothing about wiring or your an electrician this switch will suit your needs.
Wallplate Sold Separately
Quickwire should be used only with copper wiring, side-mount terminal can be used with both copper and copper/aluminum wiring.
Features:• Quick and Easy Installation
• Allows Use of Three Switches While Only Taking the Place of One
• Leviton's Simplified Quickwire System
• Rear and Side Wiring Terminals Available
• Accepts Wiring Up to #12 AWG; #14 AWG in Canada
• Durable Impact-Resistant Thermoplastic Switch and Frame
• 2 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Specifications:• Type: Standard Size
• Color: White
• Ground: Grounding
• Feature: Single-Pole/ Single-Pole/ Single-Pole
• Amperage: 15 Amp
• Voltage: 120 Volt
• Wire Size: up to #12 AWG for Side Wiring, #14 AWG for Quickwire
• Termination: Quickwire Push-In and Side
• Actuator MaterialThermoplastic
• Body Material: Thermoplastic
• Strap Material: Steel
• Certifications: UL/CSA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Levition's 1755 is a Decora styled product with three rocker switches has only 1 screw on the black side, my old switch has 3? How do I wire it ? what do I do with the 3 black wires?
The Leviton 1755-W uses Quick Wire Technology from Leviton making setup as easy as simply inserting your wiring into the rear of the switches, spring loaded terminals firmly grasp the wire requiring no extra tightening of screws. This switch also has available side terminals adding more options to your installation.
I have also added a link above to the spec sheet (pdf) that clearly describes the wiring of these multi-function switches. Here also is the link (click to view link)
If you are a new customer, please register first: